JLE128: POLICE CHEMICAL AGT
This course of instruction includes types of non-lethal chemical agents, methods of dispersal and delivery, safety, first aid, tactics, use of gas masks and applicable penal codes sections. This course meets the requirements of PC 13514. This is a pass/no pass course. ADVISORY: JLE 100, AJ 106, AJ 108
- Identify the proper use and application of non-lethal chemical agents.
- Demonstrate the use of the gas mask
- Identify the different types of non-lethal chemical agents
- Specify applicable penal code sections associated with use of non-lethal chemical agents
- Demonstrate the proper care in cleaning of mask interior and exterior surfaces.
- Recognize proper methods of delivery during chemical agent tactics.
- Exposure to a nonlethal, aerosol chemical agent and exposure to a nonlethal, riot control chemical agent