ESL546: INTRO COMPUTERS/ESL
Introduction to basic computer hardware functions and terminology; overview of Windows operating environment and word processing for ESL students. ADVISORY: CSIS 122. Eligible for Gavilan College ESL Program Intermediate.
- Demonstrate familiarity with computer terminology for hardware and software.
- Use functions of the Windows environment and manipulate the desktop.
- Use Microsoft Word to create, save, and print documents.
- Demonstrate ability to move, insert, select, replace, delete, justify and format text in Microsoft Word.
- Use Microsoft Word menus, toolbars, and dialog boxes to format text.