CSIS6: WEBPAGE AUTHORING I
An introduction to using Hypertext Mark-Up Language (HTML) and Extensible HTML (XHTML) to create web pages which can be uploaded and displayed on the World Wide Web. Students will use HTML/XHTML to create web pages with text in various sizes and colors, links to other sites, background color or patterns, graphics, tables and mailto links. Principles of design and color as they apply to screen presentations will be included. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. Also listed as LIB 6 and DM 6. ADVISORY: CSIS 1 or CSIS 2 or CSIS 3/LIB 3 advised.
- Create web pages with different font sizes, types, and faces.
- Create web pages with lists and tables.
- Create web pages with different types of forms.
- Create web pages with frames and simple forms.
- Create web pages with links and anchors.