CSIS128: DATABASE-MS ACCESS
Introduction to Microsoft Access, a relational database management software tool. Students will learn to create and manage a database. This course will help prepare students for taking the Access MOUS (Microsoft Office User Specialist) exams. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. ADVISORY: CSIS 1 or CSIS 2 or equivalent knowledge.
- Enter data and create new database files.
- Using an existing database, modify the database changing and deleting fields.
- Using an existing database, add and delete records.
- Using an existing database, produce a report that does field and record selection.
- Use DB tools such as wizards, queries, and filters.