CSIS122: COMPUTER KEYBOARD
A self-paced course for students who wish to master the alphabetic and numeric keyboard on the computer. This course is designed for students who do not know the alphabetic keyboard by "touch" and for those who want to improve their ability to type straight copy with increased speed and accuracy. The course provides "hands-on" instruction to help students reach optimum computer keyboarding skills within a limited time. This is a pass/no pass course. Course may be repeated until 2 units are accrued.
- The student will type alphabetic keys by touch.
- The student will type number and symbol keys by touch.
- The student will use numeric keypad to enter data.
- The student will key words, sentences, and paragraphs with good technique and speed.
- The student will improve his/her keystroking technique& keyboarding speed and accuracy on sentence and paragraph copy.