CMUN129: PRESENTATN GRAPHICS
This introductory course in presentation graphics will use Microsoft Office's "PowerPoint" software to create a computerized presentation with text and objects. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. This course is also listed as CSIS 129. ADVISORY: CSIS 126 or word processing skills in the Windows environment.
- Prepare ten slides that use ClipArt, charts, graphs, draw tools with the text.
- Prepare five slides that have columns, lists, and tables.
- Use the following text format commands on a slide presentation: different font faces and types, colors, shadows, underlines and embossed text.
- Modify a set of slides using cut/copy/paste commands on text and graphics, and move, delete, and add slides.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation with ten slides, using color, text, and graphics.