CGD160: TECH DESKTOP GRAPH
Create multimedia presentations to effectively communicate ideas and market designs. Applies concepts, theories and principles of typography, color and design to create digitally based portfolios for application to four year colleges or for entry level employment. ADVISORY: Eligible for English 250, 260 and Mathematics 233. Familiarity with word processing, keyboarding, and DOS file management. Computer lab work can be done both in lab and off-site.
- Research, identify and evaluate characteristics of electronic portfolios associated with career objective.
- Design a logo using Illustrator or other vector software.
- Create Branding Image using PhotoShop or raster software
- Organize work using a story board and a coherent theme to prepare for delivery over the Internet.
- Use multimedia applications (audio, video, graphics, and text) to showcase design products produced using computer graphics and design skills.
- Create electronic files of graphic presentations for art and computer graphics and design courses.