CGD110: COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB
Complements computer graphics and art courses by providing additional competence in software applications, libraries, and graphical user interfaces to support computer graphics and design projects by providing supervised practice and individualized computer assisted learning on software and techniques commonly found in the computer graphic design field. This is an open entry/exit class. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. ADVISORY: Concurrent enrollment in corresponding computer graphic and design classes. Computer lab work can be done both in lab and off-site.
- Research and determine skills needed to obtain career objective then develop work to enter that field.
- Develop design drawings that demonstrate computer graphics and design skills.
- Prepare technical drawings that demonstrate expertise in desired career objective
- Create electronic files of graphic presentations for art and computer graphics and design courses.
- Create portfolio to showcase projects and market skills.