CD28C: FCCH ADMINISTRATION
Learning to establish and enforce contracts and policies, marketing your business, being professional in a caring profession, child abuse reporting requirements, licensing regulations, and the basics of record keeping techniques for family child care. Six 3-hour sessions, or may be taught on three Saturdays. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- Describe Child Abuse Reporting.
- List five ways to be a professional in a caring business.
- List which licensing forms are required for family child care home
- Describe the marketing process.
- Describe what should be included in a contract for family child care providers
- Describe what should be included in provider policies.
- Describe business expenses that would be included in a family child care home
- Describe the basics of record keeping for family child care.