CD28B: DEV LEARNING ACT FOR FCC
A practical curriculum development course for child care providers. Includes a brief overview of children's learning processes and practical activities. Students will study appropriate curriculum for infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children in all areas of development. Students will learn how to set up a family child care environment. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- Describe the difference between appropriate curriculum for infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children.
- Describe how a home may be adapted for use as child care facility.
- Describe how to set up a family child care home and how to equip it.
- Describe how to provide learning and care for children of multi-ages.
- Describe similarities and differences between a family child care home and a center.
- Describe a schedule for children in a family child care home.
- Describe why activities are important and how they help children - infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age to develop emotionally, socially, cognitively, and physically.