ACCT103: GENERAL OFFICE ACCOUNTING
This course is designed to prepare students for entry-level office accounting positions. Emphasis is on practical accounting applications. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. ADVISORY: Eligible for Mathematics 205.
- Explain the importance of accounting information.
- Describe the various career opportunities in accounting.
- Define ethics as it relates to accounting.
- Reconcile a bank account with the cash, accounting records.
- Record journal entries and post to appropriate journals.
- Prepare a simple balance sheet from the general ledger account.