ATH46: INTERCOLLEGIATE VOLLEYBALL
This course provides practice and competition in intercollegiate volleyball for women. Before participating, students must have completed a physical exam and their athletic eligibility paperwork. May be repeated three times for credit. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- The student will demonstrate the offensive skills of serving, setting, and hitting.
- The student will demonstrate the skills of blocking, passing, digging, and rolling on defense.
- The student will recognize various offensive and defensive schemes and react accordingly.
- The student will implement game strategies specific to an opponent.
- The student will execute game and season goals.
- The student will demonstrate the skills required of their position.