KIN68C: BOOTCAMP FITNESS - LEVEL 3
A challenging series of drills and exercises that develop, improve and increase strength, flexibility, agility and cardiovascular fitness. Emphasis will be on student's exercising at a high (60% - 80% THR) intensity level. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- Calculate their Target Heart Rate (THR) and then apply their THR to determine the intensity level of their workouts.
- Increase their fitness by performing a variety of cardiovascular conditioning drills and agility drills at 60% - 80% of their THR.
- Demonstrate 3 upper body, 3 lower body, and 3 core advanced level strength exercises utilizing either one's body weight or resistance bands.
- Demonstrate 2 core strength exercises and 2 core flexibility advanced level exercises.
- Perform 2 upper and 2 lower body advanced level flexibility exercises.