KIN68B: BOOTCAMP FITNESS - LEVEL 2
A challenging series of drills and exercises that develop, improve and increase strength, flexibility, agility and cardiovascular fitness. Emphasis will be on student's exercising at an intermediate (50% - 60% THR) exertion level. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- Calculate their Target Heart Rate (THR) and then apply their THR to determine the intensity level of their workouts.
- Increase their fitness by performing a variety of cardiovascular conditioning drills and agility drills at 50% - 60% of their THR.
- Demonstrate 3 upper body and 3 lower body intermediate level strength exercises utilizing resistance bands.
- Demonstrate 2 core strength exercises and 2 core flexibility intermediate level exercises.
- Perform 2 upper and 2 lower body intermediate level flexibility exercises.