KIN68A: BOOTCAMP FITNESS - LEVEL 1
A challenging series of drills and exercises that develop, improve an increase strength, flexibility, agility and cardiovascular fitness. Emphasis will be on student's exercising at a moderate (40% - 50% THR) exertion level. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- Calculate their Target Heart Rate (THR) and then apply their THR to determine the intensity level of their workouts.
- Increase their fitness by performing a variety of cardiovascular conditioning drills and agility drills at 40% - 50% of their THR.
- Demonstrate 3 upper body and 3 lower body beginning level strength exercises utilizing one's body weight for resistance.
- Demonstrate 2 core strength exercises and 2 core flexibility beginning level exercises.
- Perform 2 upper and 2 lower body beginning level flexibility exercises.