ART40: GALLERY ASSISTANCE
Individualized course in art gallery exhibition techniques and procedures. Students assist in design, installation, publicity, cataloguing and removal of exhibitions in the college gallery.
- Demonstrate art gallery and museum display procedures and techniques through completion of hands-on assignments.
- Demonstrate the conservation role of matting, mounting and framing artworks through hands-on activities.
- Demonstrate creative thought and analysis in gallery design layout and installation
- Demonstrate ability to establish and accomplish goals and objectives as assigned
- Articulate verbally and in written reports, documented rationale or the sources, ideas and inspirations behind gallery exhibitions.
- Analyze and critique verbally and in written form his/her ideas for the display of artwork.
- Research and presents findings in written and oral formats on assigned topics