ATH90: INTERCOLLEGIATE SAND VOLLEYBAL
This course provides practice and competition in intercollegiate sand volleyball for women. Before participating, students must have competed a physical exam and their athletic eligibility paperwork. May be repeated three times for credit. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass.
- The student will demonstrate the offensive skills of serving, setting, and hitting as it relates to sand volleyball.
- The student will demonstrate the defensive skills of blocking, passing, digging as it relates to sand volleyball.
- The student will recognize various offensive and defensive doubles strategies and react accordingly.
- The student will implement game strategies specific to an opponent.
- The student will execute game and season goals.