AE603: VOC TRAIN IV
AE 603 is a job readiness course which provides opportunities for individuals with disabilities to participate in service-learning activities and job readiness training leading to job development and placement in a community setting.
- Students will complete a master application and develop a functional resume.
- Students will demonstrate proper interviewing techniques.
- Students may participate in service-learning activities on and off campus for the purpose of evaluating work habits and skills.
- Students will visit potential job sites and conduct informational interviews to clarify interests.
- Students will submit applications to potential employers of their choice.