ART25B: CONCEPT ART METHODS
Art methods, creativity and learning theory for those planning to work with preschool, elementary, and secondary school students. Includes art therapy as well as gifted and special learner projects. Three dimensional work in sculpture, bas relief, mobiles, paper mache', plaster, and various 3-D materials. Also listed as CD 25B.
- Create 3-d crafts and artworks utilizing design elements and principles such as: line, shape, volume, balance, emphasis, economy, variety, repetition, rhythm, space, texture, value, and color.
- Create a 3-d visual design utilizing the schemes and harmonies of color.
- Create art lesson plans, art lesson observations, and art project presentations dealing with three dimensional arts.
- Create a cumulative artwork portfolio of three dimensional arts.
- Analyze and discuss learning theories and write essays based on child development theory.