ART25A: ART METHODS
Art methods and learning theory for those planning to work with preschool, elementary and secondary school students. Includes art therapy as well as gifted and special learner projects. Two dimensional work in printing, drawing, collage. Also listed as CD 25A.
- Create crafts and artworks utilizing design elements and principles such as: line, shape, volume, balance, emphasis, economy, variety, repetition, rhythm, space, texture, value, and color.
- Create a visual design utilizing the schemes and harmonies of color.
- Create art lesson plans, art lesson observations, and art project presentations.
- Create a cumulative artwork portfolio.
- Analyze and discuss learning theories and write essays based on child development theory.