WTRM117: WATER USE EFFICIENCY PRACT
This course focuses upon the efficient use and conversation of water in the following contexts: overall supply and demand; utility operations and measures; residential uses and measures; commercial, institutional uses and measures; and landscape uses and measures.
- Discuss the primary aspects of water supply and demand, including supplier and regulator roles, supply sources, and overall urban demand.
- Outline the key components of utility water demand characteristics, operations, and related performance measures.
- Explain the major elements of indoor and outdoor residential water usage and conservation.
- List the major elements of commercial, industrial, and institutional indoor and outdoor water usage and conservation.
- Describe the key factors associated with water usage and conservation in the outdoor landscape., including water-efficient landscaping principles, water usage survey, turf-grass, and non-potable water sources.