MATH415: MATH BOOT CAMP 2
A remedial mathematics course designed for those students who need to learn, or re-learn the fundamental concepts of math. The primary emphasis is on algebraic expressions, linear/quadratic equations and applications, polynomials, graphing, and functions. This is a pass/no pass course. Units earned in this course do not count toward the associate degree and/or certain certificate requirements.
- Analyze and solve linear equations in one and two variables .
- Solve a variety of problems involving applications of linear and quadratic functions .
- Determine and implement an appropriate method of solution for these problems .
- Graph linear and non-linear relations and utilize the graph in problem solving.
- Identify and analyze functions and find their domains and ranges.
- Identify and solve quadratic equations.