KIN5: INDIV/DUAL SPORTS
Designed for those planning to work with children in the field of physical education or recreation. Activities such as badminton, bowling, golf, tennis, and archery may be covered. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. Previously listed as PE 5. ADVISORY: Eligible for English 250 and English 260.
- The student will develop and implement a simple lesson plan for one of the sports presented in class.
- The student will recognize and identify a variety of tournament formats.
- The student will discuss the history of the sports presented.
- The student will develop the basic skills necessary to perform each of the activities.
- The student will explain the rules of play for each of the sports presented.