AE600: VOC TRAIN I
Prevocational skills for adults with impaired cognitive functioning. Entry level work preparation is emphasized. Skills taught include basic work routine orientation, communication skills, job ability assessment, and self-management skills.
- Students will demonstrate improved ability to function in a work oriented program.
- Students will demonstrate increased skill development in communication and peer-cooperation.
- Students will identify and demonstrate the following work routines: Schedules, safety, employer-employee relationships, appropriate job behavior and communication needs.
- Students will identify their job qualifications and job potential.
- Students will recognize their responsibilities and rights as an employee and as an individual.