THEA20: INTRO SCRIPTWRITING
An introductory course on script development and writing for film, television and electronic media. Emphasis on preparing scripts in proper formats, conceptual and stylistic issues related to writing fiction and non-fiction scripts. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. ADVISORY: English 250
- Recognize and construct scripts for television, film and electronic media productions.
- Demonstrate and apply writing skills for broadcast television, electronic media and film.
- Judge and rate scripts for television broadcast, film and electronic media.
- Assemble scripts using correct formatting as required by industry standards.
- Explain, use and apply the process of pre-production in script development.
- Examine and review scripts for television broadcast, film and electronic media productions.
- Judge completed scripts as they are produced in television, film and electronic media productions.