LVN to RN
The Gavilan College Registered Nursing program provides students with opportunities for learning at the college and local hospitals. The program is fully accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate received an Associate in Science Degree in Registered Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Associate Degree in Registered Nursing Program
1 year program
The next RN and LVN to RN application period will be February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021. The cohorts will begin August, 2021.
- How to Apply to the Gavilan College Nursing Program
- RN Program Flyer (Prerequisites, deadlines and application information) Updated November 2019
- RN Application Checklist and Transcript Request Form
- LVN to RN Application (Application period is now closed)
- Multi-Criteria Selection Point Distribution Updated January 2020
- Multi-Criteria Supporting Documentation Form
- RN 2020-2021 Handbook
Nurse Practitioner Guides