Directions to Gavilan College
The San Benito County Rideshare Program has vanpool and carpool services available for people commuting to and from San Benito County.
From San Jose
- Take Highway 101 south.
- Go through Gilroy
- Make a right at Castro Valley Road
- Go right at Santa Teresa Blvd.
- Gavilan College is on left.
From Santa Cruz, Aptos, Watsonville
(the straighter, less mountainous route)
- Take Highway 1 to the Riverside Drive exit (Highway 129).
- Go east approximately 15 miles to Highway 101, then north to Gilroy.
- In Gilroy, take the Monterey Road exit. Go left (west) on Monterey Road.
- After going under the overpass, get back on Highway 101 going south.
- Exit at Castro Valley Road.
- At Santa Teresa Blvd., turn right.
- Gavilan College will be on the left.
Scenic Route from Santa Cruz County
- Take the Airport Blvd. exit off Hwy 1. It will become Holohan Rd. and run into Route 152.
- Turn left on 152 and go over Hecker Pass.
- At the first light, Santa Teresa Blvd., turn right.
- The College will be approximately 2 miles on the right.